Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 66

R. Kelly & Wife Finalize Divorce

This is a discussion on R. Kelly & Wife Finalize Divorce within the R. Kelly News & Announcements forums, part of the R. Kelly Discussion category; Originally Posted by The R. Sad for the family, but this shouldn't be a surprise to anybody. I just think ...

  1. #31
    TRUTHSPEAKER Big Dan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Last Online
    03-03-2011 @ 08:16 AM
    Location
    Stuttgart, Germany
    Posts
    4,354
    Post Thanks / Like
    Local Date
    06-27-2017
    Local Time
    11:36 PM
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The R. View Post
    Sad for the family, but this shouldn't be a surprise to anybody. I just think it's interesting how everybody's putting him down now and calling him names for something so private that should be nobody else's business, when for years everybody has been worshipping public R. Kelly like he's untouchable.
    Well I don't do that. Cause this is life. betray and get betrayed. how many men fuck other women on a regular basis while they have a wife with kids at home. I don't support stuff like this, but that's just how life is.
    [CENTER][B] If you're drinking what I'm drinking, put your hands up in the sky[/B] [B]:turntable[/B]
    [B]If you're thinking what I'm thinking you say "What a Crazy Night" [/B][B]:boobs[/B]
    [B][/B][/CENTER]

  2. #32
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Last Online
    07-20-2013 @ 08:13 AM
    Location
    AZ, USA
    Posts
    8,135
    Post Thanks / Like
    Local Date
    06-27-2017
    Local Time
    03:36 PM
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Its time to move on...

    Robert Kelly is an adult. Andrea Kelly is an adult. And the word "Adult" doesn't mean that you get to drive, drink, fuck, marry, make money, go wherever you please and do what ever you want...it means you have to make difficult decisions and take on certain responsibilities.

    And sometimes those decisions and responsibilities are difficult to make. But they have to be made because we are: ADULTS.

    Good luck to them both and I am sure they both have the strength and courage to move forward.
    [SIZE="6"]///// AZ \\\\\[/SIZE]

    [SIZE="4"][COLOR="Red"][B]Twitter: @DSviaAZ
    FB Me: Hidden Content [/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]
    [I]
    [B][SIZE="3"]
    You dont need to call nobody else babe
    Its Keeeellllzzzz to the rescue
    You need to be touched, I'll bless you[/SIZE][/B][/I]

  3. #33
    Veteran Member kellzfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Online
    04-21-2013 @ 05:58 PM
    Location
    The District, Maryland, Virginia
    Posts
    6,780
    Post Thanks / Like
    Local Date
    06-27-2017
    Local Time
    06:36 PM
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The R. View Post
    Sad for the family, but this shouldn't be a surprise to anybody. I just think it's interesting how everybody's putting him down now and calling him names for something so private that should be nobody else's business, when for years everybody has been worshipping public R. Kelly like he's untouchable.
    Well yes I am putting him down and that's because I don't like people who disrespect other people and treat them like shit. It and just so happens that Robert Kelly did that to his wife. He was a married man but he proudly bragged in his songs that he can get any girl in the club he wants...and he can take her home and fuck her too. That's pretty disrespectful, not to mention dangerous. Bitches are nasty. I don't care who he is, I'm not gonna defend him or be ok with what he did, because I'm not. I'll definitely get over it. Life goes on. I'm just speaking my mind, which I've never been afraid to do.
    [CENTER]
    [/CENTER]

  4. #34
    TRUTHSPEAKER Big Dan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Last Online
    03-03-2011 @ 08:16 AM
    Location
    Stuttgart, Germany
    Posts
    4,354
    Post Thanks / Like
    Local Date
    06-27-2017
    Local Time
    11:36 PM
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kellzfan View Post
    Well yes I am putting him down and that's because I don't like people who disrespect other people and treat them like shit. It and just so happens that Robert Kelly did that to his wife. He was a married man but he proudly bragged in his songs that he can get any girl in the club he wants...and he can take her home and fuck her too. That's pretty disrespectful, not to mention dangerous. Bitches are nasty. I don't care who he is, I'm not gonna defend him or be ok with what he did, because I'm not. I'll definitely get over it. Life goes on. I'm just speaking my mind, which I've never been afraid to do.
    does that mean that you don't like songs like I'm a flirt? Well if you do, then it's a contradiction. I'm just curious, I'm not trying to offend you.
    [CENTER][B] If you're drinking what I'm drinking, put your hands up in the sky[/B] [B]:turntable[/B]
    [B]If you're thinking what I'm thinking you say "What a Crazy Night" [/B][B]:boobs[/B]
    [B][/B][/CENTER]

  5. #35
    my brain is tired KARMA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    13,372
    Post Thanks / Like
    Local Date
    06-27-2017
    Local Time
    03:36 PM
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    110 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The R. View Post
    Sad for the family, but this shouldn't be a surprise to anybody. I just think it's interesting how everybody's putting him down now and calling him names for something so private that should be nobody else's business, when for years everybody has been worshipping public R. Kelly like he's untouchable.

    I don't worship celebs....God only gets that from me....and if Robert wanted this to be private then he would of had his lawyers keep it that way...like they are keeping the details of his divorce private....no one here has ever said he was untouchable...don't know where you got that from...but leave it to you to try and take a thread off topic and post something to try and get a rise out of people....
    Psychopaths have a Hidden Content and grossly inflated view of their own Hidden Content and importance, a truly astounding egocentricity and sense of entitlement, and see themselves as the center of the universe, justified in living according to their own rules.

    Psychopaths show a stunning lack of concern for the effects their actions have on others, no matter how devastating these might be. They may appear completely forthright about the matter, calmly stating that they have no sense of guilt, are not sorry for the ensuing pain, and that there is no reason now to be concerned.

    Many of the characteristics displayed by psychopaths are closely associated with a profound lack of empathy and inability to construct a mental and emotional "facsimile" of another person.

    Psychopaths seem to suffer a kind of emotional poverty that limits the range and depth of their feelings. At times they appear to be cold and unemotional while nevertheless being prone to dramatic, shallow, and short-lived displays of feeling.
    Obligations and commitments mean nothing to psychopaths.

    But here is the crux: Psychopaths don't feel they have psychological or emotional problems, and they see no reason to change their behavior to conform with societal standards they do not agree with.







  6. #36
    Veteran Member kellzfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Online
    04-21-2013 @ 05:58 PM
    Location
    The District, Maryland, Virginia
    Posts
    6,780
    Post Thanks / Like
    Local Date
    06-27-2017
    Local Time
    06:36 PM
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Big Dan View Post
    does that mean that you don't like songs like I'm a flirt? Well if you do, then it's a contradiction. I'm just curious, I'm not trying to offend you.
    I understand what you're saying and honestly Dan when I'm A Flirt comes on my iPod I usually skip it. I don't wanna hear him talk like that. Any praise for that song was because it's cute and radio friendly and people like it. I'm happy it was a success because I just want him to be successful. It's just a shame he couldn't save his marriage. But yeah I never liked the words. "Baby don't bring your girlfriend to eat cuz I'm a flirt".... and "Just as soon as she goes to the bathroom playa I'm gon holla at her".....and "I'm a dog on the prowl when I'm walking in the mall if I could man I would prolly flirt with all of yall." Naw I don't think that's too nice for a married man to say. And I could totally see if he was kidding, but sadly he's serious.
    [CENTER]
    [/CENTER]

  7. #37
    Ooooh Baby ... Tobias's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Last Online
    10-26-2012 @ 01:34 PM
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,151
    Post Thanks / Like
    Local Date
    06-28-2017
    Local Time
    12:36 AM
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Default

    @ Chelle
    It would be boring otherwise, wouldn't it? A community of people is always united by opposing some kind of enemy. But really, I wasn't trying to take it off topic, all I'm saying is it's unnecessary to call him names and be so mad at him. Things have been going wrong for years between the two, as far as can be told with a person being as media-shy as Kellz is. We have never known much about their relationship.
    And songwise, yes Rob has sung disrespectful songs if you consider the relationship he was in and then bragging about dragging all kinds of hoes into his bedroom. But that's old news, plus I felt that was ok for most (not all of course), so I am a little surprised by all the harsh reactions now.

  8. #38
    my brain is tired KARMA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    13,372
    Post Thanks / Like
    Local Date
    06-27-2017
    Local Time
    03:36 PM
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    110 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kellzfan View Post
    Well said Chelle. It's a disgusting situation. There's no doubt he loved her but he couldn't keep his dick in his pants long enough to prove it. He needs to be single for the rest of his life because he's never going to find a good woman. He lost the best woman he could have ever asked for and now the only ones left are psycho bitches and sluts. Drea was so patient and so supportive of him. In that Essence interview she could have badmouthed because I'm sure she wanted to leave him then, but instead she said positive things about him and never disrespected him. But truthfully, he doesn't deserve a woman like that. Karma is a bitch and if he ever finds a woman he loves...watch her do the exact same shit to him that he did to Drea.

    I've been praying for Drea for so long and I just want the best for. I'm more of a fan of hers than I am of Robert Kelly. I don't like him very much right now. I will continue to pray for her because she deserves better and I know she'll find a man who cherishes her. And I hope she explains to her kids when they're old enough what type of husband Robert was. They deserve to know. Joann is almost at the age where she can understand but I hope she tells them all when they get grown. If Robert doesn't want his kids to think badly about him, he should have treated their mother better. No one likes it when their mother is disrespected.


    I know exactly what you're saying Andy. Today I was thinking about how sad Robert must be and how much it must suck to have your wife leave you...but I realized....he might not give a fuck. I was thinking about how he can't wear a ring anymore...then I realized that he never wore his ring. It's back to business as usual for him. He doesn't care at all. He'll probably be in the club tonight then later he'll probably take a girl home and fuck her. That's no different from what he did in the marriage. Nothing changes for him.
    I agree 100%....and for the ones who got it twisted...I'm still a fan of Robert's music just not a fan of some of the choices hes making in his life..he is still on a self destructive path...some choose to ignore it right along with him....its sad...you think what he went through the past 6 years would of woke him up but it didn't....maybe God will reach him before things really get out of hand..because he still has 3 kids to help Andrea raise....

    Quote Originally Posted by The R. View Post
    @ Chelle
    It would be boring otherwise, wouldn't it? A community of people is always united by opposing some kind of enemy. But really, I wasn't trying to take it off topic, all I'm saying is it's unnecessary to call him names and be so mad at him. Things have been going wrong for years between the two, as far as can be told with a person being as media-shy as Kellz is. We have never known much about their relationship.
    And songwise, yes Rob has sung disrespectful songs if you consider the relationship he was in and then bragging about dragging all kinds of hoes into his bedroom. But that's old news, plus I felt that was ok for most (not all of course), so I am a little surprised by all the harsh reactions now.

    are we suppose to be praising him disrespecting his wife and kids? since i'm one of the few females who don't wanna fuck him I see a big problem in what he did to his family. I'm not a groupie...so what he did disgusts me....Robert was suppose to keep his music and family separate....R Kelly and Robert are suppose to be 2 different people....but it seems like he prefers the lifestyle of R Kelly more...and thats what broke his family apart....i'm glad Andrea can move on now and be at peace....she deserves better....
    Last edited by KARMA; 01-10-2009 at 08:18 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Psychopaths have a Hidden Content and grossly inflated view of their own Hidden Content and importance, a truly astounding egocentricity and sense of entitlement, and see themselves as the center of the universe, justified in living according to their own rules.

    Psychopaths show a stunning lack of concern for the effects their actions have on others, no matter how devastating these might be. They may appear completely forthright about the matter, calmly stating that they have no sense of guilt, are not sorry for the ensuing pain, and that there is no reason now to be concerned.

    Many of the characteristics displayed by psychopaths are closely associated with a profound lack of empathy and inability to construct a mental and emotional "facsimile" of another person.

    Psychopaths seem to suffer a kind of emotional poverty that limits the range and depth of their feelings. At times they appear to be cold and unemotional while nevertheless being prone to dramatic, shallow, and short-lived displays of feeling.
    Obligations and commitments mean nothing to psychopaths.

    But here is the crux: Psychopaths don't feel they have psychological or emotional problems, and they see no reason to change their behavior to conform with societal standards they do not agree with.







  9. #39
    Married To Music reevez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Last Online
    01-06-2017 @ 09:38 AM
    Location
    The Hague City, Holland
    Posts
    274
    Post Thanks / Like
    Local Date
    06-27-2017
    Local Time
    11:36 PM
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

    Default

    Ey Chelle I don't know why you conclude that I want this situation to bring me an album..
    You need to read my words again, cuz I didn't say such a thing.
    All I said was that this probably will bring us (this is repetition) some good lyrics, and that's a fact! I know that, and you know that too. Everybody that knows Kelly's work, knows it!

    And in my defense,
    I said that everything will work out, for all the parties, before I made that statement. Cuz when a household is in a negative vibe and when things just don't work, it's better to part ways. I'm talking from experience. It's not allright for a kid to see its parents fight everyday. Then its better to live in a situation where there is peace, even if that means that the kid has 2 homes.

    Cuz a kid needs a good peaceful mother, and a good peaceful father, and NOT 2 fighting parents that are going to war everyday!

  10. #40
    Junior Member piedpiper's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Last Online
    06-26-2017 @ 01:47 PM
    Location
    germany
    Posts
    283
    Post Thanks / Like
    Local Date
    06-27-2017
    Local Time
    03:36 PM
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Default

    well i`m very dissapointed that they going diffrent ways. i had that hope that they can handle that. but i also think kellz is so in love with his music and people want that sexual singig man that kelly does about 17 years. it`s not easy for him but he also like it to be a player or whatever

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •