Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 66

R. Kelly & Wife Finalize Divorce

This is a discussion on R. Kelly & Wife Finalize Divorce within the R. Kelly News & Announcements forums, part of the R. Kelly Discussion category; Originally Posted by Chelle this is a very selfish thing to write...you hope this will bring you an album ???? ...

  1. #21
    'Step Into My Territory'
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Last Online
    10-09-2017 @ 06:10 PM
    Location
    Nigeria
    Posts
    1,160
    Post Thanks / Like
    Local Date
    11-19-2017
    Local Time
    05:51 AM
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    15 Post(s)

    Default Saddening...

    Quote Originally Posted by Chelle View Post
    this is a very selfish thing to write...you hope this will bring you an album ????

    kids living in split home due to a man who couldnt control his dick...and you are excited because you might get a album out of his kids and ex-wifes heartbreak .....some of you never cease to amaze me...Robert was a cancer and a embarrassment to his wife..he never gave a damn about her feelings or how his actions are gonna affect his kids..and all you can think about is him getting you an album???????


    what he has done to his wife and kids is sickening....i'm glad Andrea got away from him before he gave her HIV...because while he was out their recklessly fucking any ho he could get his hands on..he sure wasnt worried about what he would catch and bring home to his wife....and i'm sure this news made many groupies hos happy yesterday..thinking they are gonna be his next wife...when in fact they are gonna be just another piece of ass to him...why any woman in her right mind would want that mans dirty dick puzzles me....

    and all you can think about right now is an album..while his kids hearts are broken because mommy and daddy are not getting back together

    let me stop now..because i'm so disgusted at this...3 kids sad today...and their dads fans are happy because they are gonna get a 'REAL' album out of this.....may God have mercy on Robert Kelly's soul and his fans who only want that album no matter who R Kelly has to hurt to get those 'REAL' lyrics.....
    Nuff said Chelle, nuff said.

    I have never been sadder about anything this man has done. I still went online looking for news about Rob and Drea yesterday cuz its been really weird; if you noticed in recent interviews (BET and his blog) he's been talking a lot about his kids but he never mentions his wife....

    Well, you've got your divorce but you had better stay out of trouble or you are well and truly fucked; no need to have "19 year old friends"... Please.

    I wish Drea the best and hope Rob stays out of trouble.
    Love is strong; Love is tight

  2. #22
    Moderator 12PLR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    4,462
    Post Thanks / Like
    Local Date
    11-19-2017
    Local Time
    05:51 AM
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

    Default

    It was always gonna happen....a solid marriage in the entertainment industry is very rare thing....Andrea has her Dance Company so I wish her all the best for the future...she is a fine woman who has had to put up with alot bull over the years....

    ....as for Kells....nothin changes if you know what I'm saying.....
    [B][I][SIZE=4][COLOR=#ff0000][/COLOR][/SIZE][/I][/B]

  3. #23
    Veteran Member kellzfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Online
    04-21-2013 @ 06:58 PM
    Location
    The District, Maryland, Virginia
    Posts
    6,780
    Post Thanks / Like
    Local Date
    11-19-2017
    Local Time
    12:51 AM
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chelle View Post
    this is a very selfish thing to write...you hope this will bring you an album ????

    kids living in split home due to a man who couldnt control his dick...and you are excited because you might get a album out of his kids and ex-wifes heartbreak .....some of you never cease to amaze me...Robert was a cancer and a embarrassment to his wife..he never gave a damn about her feelings or how his actions are gonna affect his kids..and all you can think about is him getting you an album???????


    what he has done to his wife and kids is sickening....i'm glad Andrea got away from him before he gave her HIV...because while he was out their recklessly fucking any ho he could get his hands on..he sure wasnt worried about what he would catch and bring home to his wife....and i'm sure this news made many groupies hos happy yesterday..thinking they are gonna be his next wife...when in fact they are gonna be just another piece of ass to him...why any woman in her right mind would want that mans dirty dick puzzles me....

    and all you can think about right now is an album..while his kids hearts are broken because mommy and daddy are not getting back together

    let me stop now..because i'm so disgusted at this...3 kids sad today...and their dads fans are happy because they are gonna get a 'REAL' album out of this.....may God have mercy on Robert Kelly's soul and his fans who only want that album no matter who R Kelly has to hurt to get those 'REAL' lyrics.....


    Well said Chelle. It's a disgusting situation. There's no doubt he loved her but he couldn't keep his dick in his pants long enough to prove it. He needs to be single for the rest of his life because he's never going to find a good woman. He lost the best woman he could have ever asked for and now the only ones left are psycho bitches and sluts. Drea was so patient and so supportive of him. In that Essence interview she could have badmouthed because I'm sure she wanted to leave him then, but instead she said positive things about him and never disrespected him. But truthfully, he doesn't deserve a woman like that. Karma is a bitch and if he ever finds a woman he loves...watch her do the exact same shit to him that he did to Drea.

    I've been praying for Drea for so long and I just want the best for. I'm more of a fan of hers than I am of Robert Kelly. I don't like him very much right now. I will continue to pray for her because she deserves better and I know she'll find a man who cherishes her. And I hope she explains to her kids when they're old enough what type of husband Robert was. They deserve to know. Joann is almost at the age where she can understand but I hope she tells them all when they get grown. If Robert doesn't want his kids to think badly about him, he should have treated their mother better. No one likes it when their mother is disrespected.

    Quote Originally Posted by Andy
    ....as for Kells....nothin changes if you know what I'm saying.....
    I know exactly what you're saying Andy. Today I was thinking about how sad Robert must be and how much it must suck to have your wife leave you...but I realized....he might not give a fuck. I was thinking about how he can't wear a ring anymore...then I realized that he never wore his ring. It's back to business as usual for him. He doesn't care at all. He'll probably be in the club tonight then later he'll probably take a girl home and fuck her. That's no different from what he did in the marriage. Nothing changes for him.
    [CENTER]
    [/CENTER]

  4. #24
    Member BluDiamondDLight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Last Online
    03-08-2011 @ 04:00 AM
    Location
    Greenville, MS
    Posts
    2,481
    Post Thanks / Like
    Local Date
    11-18-2017
    Local Time
    10:51 PM
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chelle View Post
    this is a very selfish thing to write...you hope this will bring you an album ????

    kids living in split home due to a man who couldnt control his dick...and you are excited because you might get a album out of his kids and ex-wifes heartbreak .....some of you never cease to amaze me...Robert was a cancer and a embarrassment to his wife..he never gave a damn about her feelings or how his actions are gonna affect his kids..and all you can think about is him getting you an album???????


    what he has done to his wife and kids is sickening....i'm glad Andrea got away from him before he gave her HIV...because while he was out their recklessly fucking any ho he could get his hands on..he sure wasnt worried about what he would catch and bring home to his wife....and i'm sure this news made many groupies hos happy yesterday..thinking they are gonna be his next wife...when in fact they are gonna be just another piece of ass to him...why any woman in her right mind would want that mans dirty dick puzzles me....

    and all you can think about right now is an album..while his kids hearts are broken because mommy and daddy are not getting back together

    let me stop now..because i'm so disgusted at this...3 kids sad today...and their dads fans are happy because they are gonna get a 'REAL' album out of this.....may God have mercy on Robert Kelly's soul and his fans who only want that album no matter who R Kelly has to hurt to get those 'REAL' lyrics.....
    Now, that's what I'm talking about. On point as usual, Chelle. When Kellz EVER think about getting married again, he needs to to these things:

    1. Learn from his past mistakes.

    2. Stay out AND away from the drama.

    3. Be faithful to ONLY ONE WOMAN, PLEASE AND LEAVE THE WHOES ALONE!


    He's 42 years old, now, and it's time for him to grow up! I want him to start anew as a mature man and continue to be a good father to his children.
    R. Kelly is the [B]KING[/B] of all Kings of R&B. [B]PERIOD!!!![/B]

  5. #25
    Last name Soul 2nd R.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Last Online
    12-17-2011 @ 06:11 PM
    Location
    Madrid, Spain
    Posts
    2,653
    Post Thanks / Like
    Local Date
    11-19-2017
    Local Time
    05:51 AM
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chelle View Post
    this is a very selfish thing to write...you hope this will bring you an album ????

    kids living in split home due to a man who couldnt control his dick...and you are excited because you might get a album out of his kids and ex-wifes heartbreak .....some of you never cease to amaze me...Robert was a cancer and a embarrassment to his wife..he never gave a damn about her feelings or how his actions are gonna affect his kids..and all you can think about is him getting you an album???????


    what he has done to his wife and kids is sickening....i'm glad Andrea got away from him before he gave her HIV...because while he was out their recklessly fucking any ho he could get his hands on..he sure wasnt worried about what he would catch and bring home to his wife....and i'm sure this news made many groupies hos happy yesterday..thinking they are gonna be his next wife...when in fact they are gonna be just another piece of ass to him...why any woman in her right mind would want that mans dirty dick puzzles me....

    and all you can think about right now is an album..while his kids hearts are broken because mommy and daddy are not getting back together

    let me stop now..because i'm so disgusted at this...3 kids sad today...and their dads fans are happy because they are gonna get a 'REAL' album out of this.....may God have mercy on Robert Kelly's soul and his fans who only want that album no matter who R Kelly has to hurt to get those 'REAL' lyrics.....
    You kept it real here, Chelle. Let's call a spade a spade.

    This news saddens me but doesn't surprise me. I really wanted them to work things out, especially for the kids, but something told me there was no way back. Robert is not cut out for marriage. He's always been a ladies man and it would take a lot of suffering to make this man change. He lives very well as he is now. No tears, no learning.

    As for Drea, she deserves a better man, she's been through way too much during her marriage and she'll be happier without him. It was about time this woman stopped suffering. 2009 will be a brand new year for her that will bring her the peace of mind she needs.

    The worst part goes to the kids, though. I'm so sorry for them. I wish them nothing but the best. I hope they are strong and can handle this whole mess in the right way.

  6. #26
    Member junito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Last Online
    01-13-2009 @ 02:27 AM
    Location
    i live in manhattan new york
    Posts
    114
    Post Thanks / Like
    Local Date
    11-18-2017
    Local Time
    08:51 PM
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    it's pre determined if you read the bible.kellz has been blessed with his music and attacked hes still being attacked in subliminal ways through the media maybe she doesnt have the strength to deal with this just like michael jacksons wife . kellz is blessed because he has made it through pressures of life. everything has its season and time. if she sticks around she might just be a stumbling block. this is a serious war he is fighting mentally and spiritually for the sake of humanity and in the process he is still entertaining the masses. people might turn against you or dont understand.it is more than meets the eye.r. kelly is on the side of good by keeping it real .whether he was on the video or not it happens for a reason. nothing in life is by accident. it is by purpose.

  7. #27
    Veteran Member laadiva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Last Online
    10-19-2016 @ 07:34 AM
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    4,144
    Post Thanks / Like
    Local Date
    11-18-2017
    Local Time
    10:51 PM
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

    Default

    This is sad I was hoping that they could work it out, but I guess they couldn't and I guess they did the best thing for them. It doesn't make sense to be in a miserable relationship just because you have kids. I know Rob loves his kids and he will do what is right for them. I think they all willl be ok. I wish them all well.
    [B][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=6]Ladiva[/SIZE][/FONT][/B]

  8. #28
    Member BluDiamondDLight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Last Online
    03-08-2011 @ 04:00 AM
    Location
    Greenville, MS
    Posts
    2,481
    Post Thanks / Like
    Local Date
    11-18-2017
    Local Time
    10:51 PM
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kellzfan View Post
    I've been praying for Drea for so long and I just want the best for. I'm more of a fan of hers than I am of Robert Kelly. I don't like him very much right now. I will continue to pray for her because she deserves better and I know she'll find a man who cherishes her. And I hope she explains to her kids when they're old enough what type of husband Robert was. They deserve to know. Joann is almost at the age where she can understand but I hope she tells them all when they get grown. If Robert doesn't want his kids to think badly about him, he should have treated their mother better. No one likes it when their mother is disrespected.
    You got that right. I'm still upset with Kellz myself. He has given up on a good thing. He will NEVER find another good woman like Drea. She had stook by him through the thick and thin, even though Kellz had put a lot of pressure on her. But that didn't stop her for doing her OWN thing (dancing, i.e.). One of these days, he going to stop, think, and say, "What the fuck that I had done wrong"? A LOT! Now, he needs to focus on his 3 children and have a civil relationship with Drea. It's not about him, anymore. It's all about the children. Lord, I hope that he doesn't have anymore! I don't want him to be like Diddy, i.e., having a host of babymamas and having kids scattering around the nation.
    Last edited by BluDiamondDLight; 01-09-2009 at 08:00 PM.
    R. Kelly is the [B]KING[/B] of all Kings of R&B. [B]PERIOD!!!![/B]

  9. #29
    TRUTHSPEAKER Big Dan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Last Online
    03-03-2011 @ 09:16 AM
    Location
    Stuttgart, Germany
    Posts
    4,354
    Post Thanks / Like
    Local Date
    11-19-2017
    Local Time
    05:51 AM
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by junito View Post
    it's pre determined if you read the bible.kellz has been blessed with his music and attacked hes still being attacked in subliminal ways through the media maybe she doesnt have the strength to deal with this just like michael jacksons wife . kellz is blessed because he has made it through pressures of life. everything has its season and time. if she sticks around she might just be a stumbling block. this is a serious war he is fighting mentally and spiritually for the sake of humanity and in the process he is still entertaining the masses. people might turn against you or dont understand.it is more than meets the eye.r. kelly is on the side of good by keeping it real .whether he was on the video or not it happens for a reason. nothing in life is by accident. it is by purpose.
    yeah and if I walk into a piece of shit on the street later, then it was not an accident, but God led me the way into the piece of shit...

    Last edited by Big Dan; 01-10-2009 at 05:09 AM.
    [CENTER][B] If you're drinking what I'm drinking, put your hands up in the sky[/B] [B]:turntable[/B]
    [B]If you're thinking what I'm thinking you say "What a Crazy Night" [/B][B]:boobs[/B]
    [B][/B][/CENTER]

  10. #30
    Ooooh Baby ... Tobias's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Last Online
    10-26-2012 @ 02:34 PM
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,151
    Post Thanks / Like
    Local Date
    11-19-2017
    Local Time
    06:51 AM
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Default

    Sad for the family, but this shouldn't be a surprise to anybody. I just think it's interesting how everybody's putting him down now and calling him names for something so private that should be nobody else's business, when for years everybody has been worshipping public R. Kelly like he's untouchable.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •