Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 15212223242526 LastLast
Results 241 to 250 of 251

R. Kelly Announces Fall U.S. Tour

This is a discussion on R. Kelly Announces Fall U.S. Tour within the R. Kelly News & Announcements forums, part of the R. Kelly Discussion category; Originally Posted by bcarter74 Glad to hear that Kellzfan. Unforunately, there is no space for a second show here in ...

  1. #241
    Veteran Member kellzfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Online
    04-21-2013 @ 06:58 PM
    Location
    The District, Maryland, Virginia
    Posts
    6,780
    Post Thanks / Like
    Local Date
    12-14-2017
    Local Time
    04:58 PM
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bcarter74 View Post
    Glad to hear that Kellzfan. Unforunately, there is no space for a second show here in Miami. Did you ever get your tickets for the show?
    No not yet I'm gonna do like Mista suggested and wait until the night before or the morning of. People have said it works so I'm gonna try it. They say you get the best seats that way. Soooo....I'll see if it works for me!
    [CENTER]
    [/CENTER]

  2. #242
    Super Moderator Mista's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    3,237
    Post Thanks / Like
    Local Date
    12-14-2017
    Local Time
    02:58 PM
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Quoted
    41 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kellzfan View Post
    No not yet I'm gonna do like Mista suggested and wait until the night before or the morning of. People have said it works so I'm gonna try it. They say you get the best seats that way. Soooo....I'll see if it works for me!
    I hope your checking ticketmaster, ebay, stubhub, ticketsnow.com, craigslist, often. I'll feel horrible if you can't find a ticket. I was lucky to get those great seats for the Double Up show, maybe because it was a large arena setting, these small theatre type shows might be harder to find at the last minute. At least there are 2 D.C. shows for you try. I still don't have tickets and haven't made up my mind if I wanna go. My lady doesn't want to go cuz its a school night for her.

  3. #243
    Senior Member therealrkelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Last Online
    11-13-2017 @ 07:47 PM
    Location
    hampton, va
    Posts
    578
    Post Thanks / Like
    Local Date
    12-14-2017
    Local Time
    03:58 PM
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)

    Default

    Well i got my Kelly tickets via craigslist. A couple sold me 4 floor tickets for $350 .. I had to ask why they were selling, the wife wanted to go to the Stevie Wonder show so they did that instead...My fortune!!! So i will be there on Friday in Norfolk, Va, and then again on Saturday in Richmond, VA!!! and Sunday off to see my Saints play the redskins in DC!!!

  4. #244
    'Sweet Tooth' V.I.P's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Last Online
    12-03-2017 @ 12:05 PM
    Location
    Worldwide! :)
    Posts
    4,635
    Post Thanks / Like
    Local Date
    12-14-2017
    Local Time
    08:58 PM
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quoted
    97 Post(s)

    Default

    The RealRKelly doing it BIG!!!!!
    "You have reached R. Kelly, unfortunately Im asleep..." Hidden Content

  5. #245
    There Can Only Be 1 Me
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Last Online
    10-19-2017 @ 09:40 PM
    Location
    VA
    Posts
    3,995
    Post Thanks / Like
    Local Date
    12-14-2017
    Local Time
    04:58 PM
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    46 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by therealrkelly View Post
    Well i got my Kelly tickets via craigslist. A couple sold me 4 floor tickets for $350 .. I had to ask why they were selling, the wife wanted to go to the Stevie Wonder show so they did that instead...My fortune!!! So i will be there on Friday in Norfolk, Va, and then again on Saturday in Richmond, VA!!! and Sunday off to see my Saints play the redskins in DC!!!
    That's what's up!! I'm going to the Norfolk show Friday and the Richmond show if I can get good seats. I'm using the tickets from theRundown.tv for Norfolk and hopefully they aren't bogus. Gotta catch Rob when he's in town .

  6. #246
    'Sweet Tooth' V.I.P's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Last Online
    12-03-2017 @ 12:05 PM
    Location
    Worldwide! :)
    Posts
    4,635
    Post Thanks / Like
    Local Date
    12-14-2017
    Local Time
    08:58 PM
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quoted
    97 Post(s)

    Default

    Shoot Red, that wud mean 3 visits right?..Girl U aint no act, u the reaaaal deaaal!!

    (Ive known that for a hot minute now, but aint nothing wrong with reiterating the fact! )
    "You have reached R. Kelly, unfortunately Im asleep..." Hidden Content

  7. #247
    There Can Only Be 1 Me
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Last Online
    10-19-2017 @ 09:40 PM
    Location
    VA
    Posts
    3,995
    Post Thanks / Like
    Local Date
    12-14-2017
    Local Time
    04:58 PM
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    46 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by V.I.P View Post
    Shoot Red, that wud mean 3 visits right?..Girl U aint no act, u the reaaaal deaaal!!

    (Ive known that for a hot minute now, but aint nothing wrong with reiterating the fact! )
    *In my DJ Clue voice* - "Ha Hahhh". And you know this, maaann ! Shoot the way he's been looking lately and it's going to be "ladies night"? Oh, yeah! I'm going to have a BLAST

  8. #248
    'Sweet Tooth' V.I.P's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Last Online
    12-03-2017 @ 12:05 PM
    Location
    Worldwide! :)
    Posts
    4,635
    Post Thanks / Like
    Local Date
    12-14-2017
    Local Time
    08:58 PM
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quoted
    97 Post(s)

    Default

    ^^In my best Ronald Isley voice...

    "Now hold on, I didnt aks u all of that..."

    'Ladies Night'?!..Girl, I hope u aint tryin' to be winkin' at Rob if your husband aint in the vacinity...cuz u know when you get you get back in the crib, you'll be...

    'Busted'!!

    Mr Red: "Now earlier you said dancing, but when I just ask you said shoppin, tell me which one you were doin!!??"

    Red: "Baby I must be confused!!??"

    Mr Red: "Damn right you real confused!!"

    "You have reached R. Kelly, unfortunately Im asleep..." Hidden Content

  9. #249
    There Can Only Be 1 Me
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Last Online
    10-19-2017 @ 09:40 PM
    Location
    VA
    Posts
    3,995
    Post Thanks / Like
    Local Date
    12-14-2017
    Local Time
    04:58 PM
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    46 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by V.I.P View Post
    ^^In my best Ronald Isley voice...

    "Now hold on, I didnt aks u all of that..."

    'Ladies Night'?!..Girl, I hope u aint tryin' to be winkin' at Rob if your husband aint in the vacinity...cuz u know when you get you get back in the crib, you'll be...

    'Busted'!!

    Mr Red: "Now earlier you said dancing, but when I just ask you said shoppin, tell me which one you were doin!!??"

    Red: "Baby I must be confused!!??"

    Mr Red: "Damn right you real confused!!"

    Muahhhhhahhhahahah. You are C-R-A-Z-Y!!!!

  10. #250
    Senior Member mistermaxxx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Last Online
    11-30-2017 @ 02:16 AM
    Location
    West Coast
    Posts
    6,471
    Post Thanks / Like
    Local Date
    12-14-2017
    Local Time
    08:58 PM
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    55 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by therealrkelly View Post
    Well i got my Kelly tickets via craigslist. A couple sold me 4 floor tickets for $350 .. I had to ask why they were selling, the wife wanted to go to the Stevie Wonder show so they did that instead...My fortune!!! So i will be there on Friday in Norfolk, Va, and then again on Saturday in Richmond, VA!!! and Sunday off to see my Saints play the redskins in DC!!!
    sounds great brother. what a weekend you got coming up Mane.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •