Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 179

George Daniels Confirms R. Kelly Rumors:...(UPDATE)

This is a discussion on George Daniels Confirms R. Kelly Rumors:...(UPDATE) within the R. Kelly News & Announcements forums, part of the R. Kelly Discussion category; Originally Posted by ChiTownKellzLuva first off i was at the xmas party george spoke about...and in all fairness to rob ...

  1. #121
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    2,810
    Post Thanks / Like
    Local Date
    05-24-2017
    Local Time
    02:41 PM
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    censored

    Quote Originally Posted by ChiTownKellzLuva View Post
    first off i was at the xmas party george spoke about...and in all fairness to rob maxine rode his coattails at that party right in front of her parents faces...now mind u this was a big celebration and for those that knew rob or wanted to speak to rob it was hard cuz he was constantly hanging with the daniels...but who knows as the year progressed what has gone through roberts mind...i know for a fact that while on tour rob been telling women especially his dancers how much more talented they are then his wife...and how there choreography is way better as well...not to mention that he is referring to them and his whole female entourage, that Drea is his ex-wife...when legally that still is not true...so who the hell knows what the hell has been going on in his mind...all in all the one who needs this whole subject matter to be brought to a close is Drea, that poor woman has had to put up with so much from this man, and she constantly puts on a happy face...maybe its a front, maybe its not, but she has stuck by her man so much throughout the years and for that i hope rob can change his ways and realize he has a talented, beautiful, wife whom he is truly going to one day hopefully regret hurting!!
    That doesn't mean nothing!! Alot of men trying to get pussy say anything and everything to make shit seem different then what it is. Robert knows... he knows.

    I think that's bullshyt!!! BULL SHITT, first of all anybody that knows Rob knows its forbidden to even mention Drea.... I highly doubt he said anything bad about Drea and her dancing dream (everything she does he supports and pays for) Now for the ex-wife comment probably because he knows these groupie hoes will bring it up.... Most of his dancers know Drea...

    Robert further knows he doesn't have to even mention Drea to get free pussy that man don't care about anybody except his kids and Drea (even tho he does senseless shitt) no matter what they are going through. Also being that Kellz got $$$ he could have been had this divorce finalized.

    In the end Robert loses and Miss Andrea is the winner!! The winner!!!

    Its funny how women think just cause he is available now he going to be this faithful man, yeah right!! he'll still be using these hoes like a dish-rag
    fan forever

  2. #122
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    2,810
    Post Thanks / Like
    Local Date
    05-24-2017
    Local Time
    02:41 PM
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    idea

    Quote Originally Posted by jaunitalawrence View Post
    Rob is human just like the rest of us and we as fans has to realize that he does has a personal life rather he is living with his wife or separated that his their business I am sure they have some kind of arrangement, how long must a person be separted before they start seeing other people. I am sure after all his legal matters he will be legally divorced. but as I have stated before I am not the one to judge him or anybody else cause i have commited sin as well he just need to stay focus so he can continue to make great music and with all he have going on I am proud to see that he can still function and make music he has to be hurting as well and if the hip hop helps him let him do it he will get back to R & B when he gets into that mood its not easy to turn your feelings off and write music so he stick to something that keeps him positive and from going insane like so many other celebs today, I love Rob and will continue on supporting him as long as he is still in the industry, and throughout all his troubles I wish him luck, and will pray for him.


    Yes he is human; and we all are human but we do have a brain.

    Regardless if they do have an arrangement that is still wrong!! He has been doing what he wanted long before. Now Drea could have start seeing plenty other men publicly but she didn't... Its called respect & loyalty... She knows she has 3 kids that are growing and she has to be the sensible one for them. During this season she had every right to talk the real dirt about this man, but she held her tongue. She let the bitterness go and thought of her children because bashing someone publicly doesn't make them change. She stuck by him and march through the trials of despair. I'm not saying she is an angel cuz i don't know but the one thing I do know she is a strong woman. Money changes people and situations; she has everything except love from her companion.

    You are suppose to honor your husband or wife

    We all love Rob (well at least some of us, groupies just like him cause the money & fame)

    not saying you

    I love Robert enough to say you are wrong and what you are doing to the ones who truly love you is hurtful and careless. Yes musically he is on point but what about the content and character of a man or woman. We all make mistakes but we also are suppose to turn those negatives into a positive effort. This is a fan site so yes we will be more concern about him then others, if i seen him I would tell him in his face. "You know you wrong".

    When you care bout someone you care enough to let them know the real.
    fan forever

  3. #123
    Member BluDiamondDLight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Last Online
    03-08-2011 @ 03:00 AM
    Location
    Greenville, MS
    Posts
    2,481
    Post Thanks / Like
    Local Date
    05-24-2017
    Local Time
    03:41 PM
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lilmorsel View Post
    I agree with you. Who is left in his camp besides June Bug? Get your act together Rob.
    True dat. And don't forget Donnie Lyle, also.
    R. Kelly is the [B]KING[/B] of all Kings of R&B. [B]PERIOD!!!![/B]

  4. #124
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Last Online
    08-17-2016 @ 06:44 PM
    Location
    Greenwich, CT
    Posts
    2,615
    Post Thanks / Like
    Local Date
    05-24-2017
    Local Time
    05:41 PM
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AZ2Chi1Kelly View Post
    I think we have over analyzed this, in my opinion.

    Is R.Kelly married? Yes.
    Have things with his wife been on the rocks for years? Yes.
    Does that excuse his behavior? No.
    Is this behavior typical of a superstar R&B singer? Yes.
    Are both R.Kelly and this Maxine girl over 18? Yes.

    Open and shut case. Yea R.Kelly is married but this behavior is something we have known he has done for more than a decade. Both him and this Daniels girl are adults and knew what they were doing. I also tend to think that her parents knew what was happening as well.
    Thank you for the common sense, Chi1. You broke it down well. Yea Kells is wrong for cheatin on his wife, but that's it. The age of 21 is LEGAL.

  5. #125
    Junior Member mary17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Last Online
    08-13-2008 @ 07:22 PM
    Posts
    25
    Post Thanks / Like
    Local Date
    05-24-2017
    Local Time
    01:41 PM
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Sometimes people confuse love with sex it's hard for them to separate the two. I feel in Kellys case, he has lost so much, made so many mistakes that he regrets and when a person comes along in his life and offers love, he rushes too it, because he needs to be embraced. The need for love is eternal when everything seems to be falling apart, therefore love seems strong and it becomes an illusion(somewhat like a mirage) and the need for warmth and compassion is there and needed to be embraced.

    But, love and sex are two different things and for some it's blindsided. When a person thinks their in love and the bond is there they are willing to cross all boundaries to get it. The stronger the obstacle the more the bond, which sometimes consists of lying to get it. There is no lust, yet a strong need for love.

    Somehow it must have been projected in a strong enough passionate way, in which they both were strongly confused, not quite understanding that it was merely a family bond of love they shared which is not the same as the love between a husband and a wife, however, a brother and a sister, but because no kindred exists it was misinterpreted. R Kelly just needs a real hug from real people who can express the difference. It's easy for a young lady to confuse it as well because they have not learn the difference yet. R Kelly hurts in a tremendous way and he really needs guidance professionally at this point. I hope that he will seek and find it before it gets worse....He is giving up the fight, when the fight has just begun and losing out on the best of circles of friends. Hopefully he will find himself, and regain their (Daniels) trust again. Everyone needs someone, sometimes and all of us have needs...But, we should place those needs in the right perspective.

  6. #126
    my brain is tired KARMA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    13,371
    Post Thanks / Like
    Local Date
    05-24-2017
    Local Time
    02:41 PM
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    110 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mary17 View Post
    Sometimes people confuse love with sex it's hard for them to separate the two. I feel in Kellys case, he has lost so much, made so many mistakes that he regrets and when a person comes along in his life and offers love, he rushes too it, because he needs to be embraced. The need for love is eternal when everything seems to be falling apart, therefore love seems strong and it becomes an illusion(somewhat like a mirage) and the need for warmth and compassion is there and needed to be embraced.

    R Kelly just needs a real hug from real people who can express the difference. Everyone needs someone, sometimes and all of us have needs...But, we should place those needs in the right perspective.
    Kellz isnt looking for love, cause he can get that from his wife and kids. hes looking for any groupie ho whose willing to give it up and then not expect anything long term from him. the problem is some of these hos be expecting too much. thinking he gonna be with them and wife them up. then when they find out that its not gonna happen then they get pissed and wanna run and tell everything. (what i think happened in maxines case).

    if kellz wants a hug and some love then he needs to turn to his wife who loves him cause hes robert and not cause hes r kelly with some money who can buy these hos materialistic things. like in the essence magazine interview Drea said on their anniversary he took her to meet Debbie allen and that made her happy. but if that had of been some groupie ho she would of expected some money, car. clothing anything expensive. thats the difference between someone who actually loves him for him and someone who loves him cause of him being famous and having money. Kellz needs to wake up and realize this if its not too late.....

    Psychopaths have a Hidden Content and grossly inflated view of their own Hidden Content and importance, a truly astounding egocentricity and sense of entitlement, and see themselves as the center of the universe, justified in living according to their own rules.

    Psychopaths show a stunning lack of concern for the effects their actions have on others, no matter how devastating these might be. They may appear completely forthright about the matter, calmly stating that they have no sense of guilt, are not sorry for the ensuing pain, and that there is no reason now to be concerned.

    Many of the characteristics displayed by psychopaths are closely associated with a profound lack of empathy and inability to construct a mental and emotional "facsimile" of another person.

    Psychopaths seem to suffer a kind of emotional poverty that limits the range and depth of their feelings. At times they appear to be cold and unemotional while nevertheless being prone to dramatic, shallow, and short-lived displays of feeling.
    Obligations and commitments mean nothing to psychopaths.

    But here is the crux: Psychopaths don't feel they have psychological or emotional problems, and they see no reason to change their behavior to conform with societal standards they do not agree with.







  7. #127
    Junior Member mary17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Last Online
    08-13-2008 @ 07:22 PM
    Posts
    25
    Post Thanks / Like
    Local Date
    05-24-2017
    Local Time
    01:41 PM
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Thank you for your response....

  8. #128
    Member ChiTownKellzLuva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Last Online
    08-25-2008 @ 07:51 PM
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    244
    Post Thanks / Like
    Local Date
    05-24-2017
    Local Time
    04:41 PM
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    i agree with u wholeheartedly chelle...great post...as far as my above post the women he was telling that drea was his exwife were not the hos it were the dancers...and i know they know drea cuz for one they were living at his house preparing for the tour..they stayed in the furnished garage/boxing ring area...and drea comes around once in a while so thats a given...and yes everyone knows not to mention her...but trust me rob has brought her up before...so who knows...

  9. #129
    Member rkelly'sbabygirl06's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Last Online
    03-18-2009 @ 11:04 AM
    Location
    matteson
    Posts
    131
    Post Thanks / Like
    Local Date
    05-24-2017
    Local Time
    01:41 PM
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    i think that the daniels knew and it was a set up. The daughter sounded to scripted. they just want to cause more trouble. i dont know what is wrong with him but i hope that he gets professional help. nothing is going right for him and he needs to be transformed. he will have a better life.

  10. #130
    my brain is tired KARMA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    13,371
    Post Thanks / Like
    Local Date
    05-24-2017
    Local Time
    02:41 PM
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    110 Post(s)

    iwasthinkin

    Quote Originally Posted by rkelly'sbabygirl06 View Post
    i think that the daniels knew and it was a set up. The daughter sounded to scripted. they just want to cause more trouble. i dont know what is wrong with him but i hope that he gets professional help. nothing is going right for him and he needs to be transformed. he will have a better life.

    what kind of help are you referring to? cause i didnt know he was diagnosed/sick with anything. are you his Dr or close family member, with inside INFO? and if you are what does he need help for?
    Psychopaths have a Hidden Content and grossly inflated view of their own Hidden Content and importance, a truly astounding egocentricity and sense of entitlement, and see themselves as the center of the universe, justified in living according to their own rules.

    Psychopaths show a stunning lack of concern for the effects their actions have on others, no matter how devastating these might be. They may appear completely forthright about the matter, calmly stating that they have no sense of guilt, are not sorry for the ensuing pain, and that there is no reason now to be concerned.

    Many of the characteristics displayed by psychopaths are closely associated with a profound lack of empathy and inability to construct a mental and emotional "facsimile" of another person.

    Psychopaths seem to suffer a kind of emotional poverty that limits the range and depth of their feelings. At times they appear to be cold and unemotional while nevertheless being prone to dramatic, shallow, and short-lived displays of feeling.
    Obligations and commitments mean nothing to psychopaths.

    But here is the crux: Psychopaths don't feel they have psychological or emotional problems, and they see no reason to change their behavior to conform with societal standards they do not agree with.







Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •