View Poll Results: Do You Plan On Attending This Tour

Voters
32. This poll is closed
  • Yes

    24 75.00%
  • No

    8 25.00%
Page 28 of 50 FirstFirst ... 1824252627282930313238 ... LastLast
Results 271 to 280 of 497

"Double Up" Tour Discussion

This is a discussion on "Double Up" Tour Discussion within the R. Kelly News & Announcements forums, part of the R. Kelly Discussion category; Originally Posted by AZ2Chi1Kelly Im tellin' you........HE NEEDS A FOUR LEAF CLOVER. Az, what exactly do you mean by that?...

  1. #271
    TRUTHSPEAKER Big Dan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Last Online
    03-03-2011 @ 08:16 AM
    Location
    Stuttgart, Germany
    Posts
    4,354
    Post Thanks / Like
    Local Date
    06-27-2017
    Local Time
    11:23 PM
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AZ2Chi1Kelly View Post
    Im tellin' you........HE NEEDS A FOUR LEAF CLOVER.
    Az, what exactly do you mean by that?
    [CENTER][B] If you're drinking what I'm drinking, put your hands up in the sky[/B] [B]:turntable[/B]
    [B]If you're thinking what I'm thinking you say "What a Crazy Night" [/B][B]:boobs[/B]
    [B][/B][/CENTER]

  2. #272
    Senior Member bcarter74's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Last Online
    07-28-2015 @ 08:19 PM
    Location
    Miami, Florida
    Posts
    3,658
    Post Thanks / Like
    Local Date
    06-27-2017
    Local Time
    06:23 PM
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Big Dan View Post
    Hell no, what's that all about? Why does R. Kelly's camp drop him, man? You know that reason is not true. and you know that this is just another piece of news for haters to start drama. I bet they all will be saying Kellz was afraid Neyo stole him the show etc...
    That's exactly what they are saying on gossip sites.
    B

  3. #273
    my brain is tired KARMA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    13,372
    Post Thanks / Like
    Local Date
    06-27-2017
    Local Time
    03:23 PM
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    110 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Big Dan View Post
    Az, what exactly do you mean by that?


    http://www.fourleafclover.com/4fact.html
    Psychopaths have a Hidden Content and grossly inflated view of their own Hidden Content and importance, a truly astounding egocentricity and sense of entitlement, and see themselves as the center of the universe, justified in living according to their own rules.

    Psychopaths show a stunning lack of concern for the effects their actions have on others, no matter how devastating these might be. They may appear completely forthright about the matter, calmly stating that they have no sense of guilt, are not sorry for the ensuing pain, and that there is no reason now to be concerned.

    Many of the characteristics displayed by psychopaths are closely associated with a profound lack of empathy and inability to construct a mental and emotional "facsimile" of another person.

    Psychopaths seem to suffer a kind of emotional poverty that limits the range and depth of their feelings. At times they appear to be cold and unemotional while nevertheless being prone to dramatic, shallow, and short-lived displays of feeling.
    Obligations and commitments mean nothing to psychopaths.

    But here is the crux: Psychopaths don't feel they have psychological or emotional problems, and they see no reason to change their behavior to conform with societal standards they do not agree with.







  4. #274
    Super Moderator Mista's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    3,229
    Post Thanks / Like
    Local Date
    06-27-2017
    Local Time
    05:23 PM
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Quoted
    36 Post(s)

    Default

    The dropping of NeYo looks true to me. Whatever the reason, this tour has Kells name on it and he doesn't need his name further tarnished by more tour problems cuz everyone is having flashbacks to BOBW. Kells is the CEO of the tour and I'm not sure I believe it was simply not a signed contract. That shit should have been worked out before hitting the stage. If it wasn't signed, Kells should have personally handled the matter.

    We haven't heard Kells side of the story, but nevertheless, in the court of public opinion this looks bad for him if true.

    From the few clips I saw, looks like NeYo gave good performances and I'm sure having him helped sell alot of tickets to the younger audience.

    I haven't bought my tickets yet and am not gonna until we get reports that the tour is back on track. BTW I think Kells has some dude named Giant performing with him.

  5. #275
    Member rkelly'sbabygirl06's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Last Online
    03-18-2009 @ 11:04 AM
    Location
    matteson
    Posts
    131
    Post Thanks / Like
    Local Date
    06-27-2017
    Local Time
    02:23 PM
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    i hate people saying that because how can u say neyo steal the show from Rkelly. R kelly has been in this game for so long. i cant stand neyo anyway. Neyo is just mediocre R&B singer. Plus, there is two sides to every story and we just have to wait until R kelly comes out with a statement. R kelly isnt a jealous person and will never kick somebody off of the tour just for causing a uproar. The show will go on him, so we have nothing to worry about .

  6. #276
    my brain is tired KARMA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    13,372
    Post Thanks / Like
    Local Date
    06-27-2017
    Local Time
    03:23 PM
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    110 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mista View Post
    The dropping of NeYo looks true to me. Whatever the reason, this tour has Kells name on it and he doesn't need his name further tarnished by more tour problems cuz everyone is having flashbacks to BOBW. Kells is the CEO of the tour and I'm not sure I believe it was simply not a signed contract. That shit should have been worked out before hitting the stage. If it wasn't signed, Kells should have personally handled the matter.

    We haven't heard Kells side of the story, but nevertheless, in the court of public opinion this looks bad for him if true.

    From the few clips I saw, looks like NeYo gave good performances and I'm sure having him helped sell alot of tickets to the younger audience.

    I haven't bought my tickets yet and am not gonna until we get reports that the tour is back on track. BTW I think Kells has some dude named Giant performing with him.






    ^^Him......
    Psychopaths have a Hidden Content and grossly inflated view of their own Hidden Content and importance, a truly astounding egocentricity and sense of entitlement, and see themselves as the center of the universe, justified in living according to their own rules.

    Psychopaths show a stunning lack of concern for the effects their actions have on others, no matter how devastating these might be. They may appear completely forthright about the matter, calmly stating that they have no sense of guilt, are not sorry for the ensuing pain, and that there is no reason now to be concerned.

    Many of the characteristics displayed by psychopaths are closely associated with a profound lack of empathy and inability to construct a mental and emotional "facsimile" of another person.

    Psychopaths seem to suffer a kind of emotional poverty that limits the range and depth of their feelings. At times they appear to be cold and unemotional while nevertheless being prone to dramatic, shallow, and short-lived displays of feeling.
    Obligations and commitments mean nothing to psychopaths.

    But here is the crux: Psychopaths don't feel they have psychological or emotional problems, and they see no reason to change their behavior to conform with societal standards they do not agree with.







  7. #277
    Senior Member bcarter74's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Last Online
    07-28-2015 @ 08:19 PM
    Location
    Miami, Florida
    Posts
    3,658
    Post Thanks / Like
    Local Date
    06-27-2017
    Local Time
    06:23 PM
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mista View Post
    The dropping of NeYo looks true to me. Whatever the reason, this tour has Kells name on it and he doesn't need his name further tarnished by more tour problems cuz everyone is having flashbacks to BOBW. Kells is the CEO of the tour and I'm not sure I believe it was simply not a signed contract. That shit should have been worked out before hitting the stage. If it wasn't signed, Kells should have personally handled the matter.

    We haven't heard Kells side of the story, but nevertheless, in the court of public opinion this looks bad for him if true.

    From the few clips I saw, looks like NeYo gave good performances and I'm sure having him helped sell alot of tickets to the younger audience.

    I haven't bought my tickets yet and am not gonna until we get reports that the tour is back on track. BTW I think Kells has some dude named Giant performing with him.
    I'mma be really piss if the show doesn't go on. I hope for his sake that they work this shit out. This is truly not a good look. At this point his publicist need to do damage control and fast.
    B

  8. #278
    Junior Member GWill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Last Online
    01-21-2014 @ 08:22 AM
    Location
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    Posts
    100
    Post Thanks / Like
    Local Date
    06-27-2017
    Local Time
    05:23 PM
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Wow, here we go again! I was anticipating buying tickets to the show in Louisville, KY on Jan 05, but when I search the Expo center website, the concert is still nowhere on the calendar of events. Also, I don't see anything on any of Ne-Yo's websites declaring him officially dropped from the tour. To soon maybe?? Either way, I hope this isn't true because I was looking forward to seeing him live and my g/f is also a big fan. I guess at this point, I should hope that everything just doesn't go all to shit. It just seems like it just can't be a R. Kelly tour without some drama or bullshit that comes packaged with it.

  9. #279
    Member rkelly'sbabygirl06's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Last Online
    03-18-2009 @ 11:04 AM
    Location
    matteson
    Posts
    131
    Post Thanks / Like
    Local Date
    06-27-2017
    Local Time
    02:23 PM
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    We just have to pray our hardest.

  10. #280
    my brain is tired KARMA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    13,372
    Post Thanks / Like
    Local Date
    06-27-2017
    Local Time
    03:23 PM
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    110 Post(s)

    Default

    R. Kelly's camp said Ne-Yo was relieved from the line-up because there was no signed contract. But that doesn't make much sense to Ne-Yo.

    ne-yo said it doesnt make sense. now if he did sign a contract, then that means he has a copy of it and can prove Kellz to be lying and will probably sue Kellz and that promoter. I doubt you would sign something like that and not have a copy....and on another note, if anybody finds a offical link other than a blog link please post it....
    Psychopaths have a Hidden Content and grossly inflated view of their own Hidden Content and importance, a truly astounding egocentricity and sense of entitlement, and see themselves as the center of the universe, justified in living according to their own rules.

    Psychopaths show a stunning lack of concern for the effects their actions have on others, no matter how devastating these might be. They may appear completely forthright about the matter, calmly stating that they have no sense of guilt, are not sorry for the ensuing pain, and that there is no reason now to be concerned.

    Many of the characteristics displayed by psychopaths are closely associated with a profound lack of empathy and inability to construct a mental and emotional "facsimile" of another person.

    Psychopaths seem to suffer a kind of emotional poverty that limits the range and depth of their feelings. At times they appear to be cold and unemotional while nevertheless being prone to dramatic, shallow, and short-lived displays of feeling.
    Obligations and commitments mean nothing to psychopaths.

    But here is the crux: Psychopaths don't feel they have psychological or emotional problems, and they see no reason to change their behavior to conform with societal standards they do not agree with.







Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •