View Poll Results: Do You Plan On Attending This Tour

Voters
32. This poll is closed
  • Yes

    24 75.00%
  • No

    8 25.00%
Page 14 of 50 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 497

"Double Up" Tour Discussion

This is a discussion on "Double Up" Tour Discussion within the R. Kelly News & Announcements forums, part of the R. Kelly Discussion category; Whos going? I cant wait.... so pumped hes doing a philly show. Whats with the big venue? Can Kellz really ...

  1. #131
    R&B THUG phillypiedpiper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Last Online
    09-09-2009 @ 02:22 PM
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    20
    Post Thanks / Like
    Local Date
    11-22-2017
    Local Time
    11:23 PM
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Default Upcoming tour

    Whos going? I cant wait.... so pumped hes doing a philly show. Whats with the big venue? Can Kellz really fill a 20,000 seat venue arena?

    Also, when the hell are the tickets going on sale.. Philly is a month away and isnt even listed on ticketmaster.com

    thanks yall

  2. #132
    Junior Member blacbatz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Last Online
    07-16-2010 @ 07:24 AM
    Location
    Jerz
    Posts
    350
    Post Thanks / Like
    Local Date
    11-23-2017
    Local Time
    03:23 AM
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by laadiva View Post
    Look me up I will be there!!!!
    what's good,laadiva; how would i know 2 find u???????????????

  3. #133
    Junior Member blacbatz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Last Online
    07-16-2010 @ 07:24 AM
    Location
    Jerz
    Posts
    350
    Post Thanks / Like
    Local Date
    11-23-2017
    Local Time
    03:23 AM
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    anyone going 2 the concert in newark at the Prudential Center. i went there, and the center was still be worked on. i asked if the construction will be complete before kelz come 2 perform. it is extremely hard 2 wait for the day of the tour. i am counting down 2 the day.
    Last edited by blacbatz; 10-14-2007 at 03:15 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  4. #134
    Veteran Member laadiva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Last Online
    10-19-2016 @ 07:34 AM
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    4,144
    Post Thanks / Like
    Local Date
    11-23-2017
    Local Time
    01:23 AM
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blacbatz View Post
    anyone going 2 the concert in newark at the Prudential Center. i went there, and the center was still be worked on. i asked if the construction will be complete before kelz come 2 perform. it is extremely hard 2 wait for the day of the tour. i am counting down 2 the day.

    Somebody told me that they were still working on it. The should not have booked shows if theyr were not finished. Bon Jovi is supposed to open up on Oct 22, 2007 and the tickets were as high as $300. I bet they are going to do a extreme maker over quick. They don't want to lose that money.
    [B][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=6]Ladiva[/SIZE][/FONT][/B]

  5. #135
    Junior Member blacbatz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Last Online
    07-16-2010 @ 07:24 AM
    Location
    Jerz
    Posts
    350
    Post Thanks / Like
    Local Date
    11-23-2017
    Local Time
    03:23 AM
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by laadiva View Post
    Somebody told me that they were still working on it. The should not have booked shows if theyr were not finished. Bon Jovi is supposed to open up on Oct 22, 2007 and the tickets were as high as $300. I bet they are going to do a extreme maker over quick. They don't want to lose that money.
    u r correct, they were working hard, inside, and outside. i went there only 2 purchase my tickets from there b/c u had got urs, i thought from the center. i even tried calling while i was outside of the center on green st side of the street, they did not on friday have a working # available. i end up getting tickets of online.

  6. #136
    Senior Member bcarter74's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Last Online
    07-28-2015 @ 09:19 PM
    Location
    Miami, Florida
    Posts
    3,658
    Post Thanks / Like
    Local Date
    11-23-2017
    Local Time
    03:23 AM
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

    Default

    Hey everyone Kellz myspace site page just confirm the tour dates:

    R. Kelly’s Double Up Tour lays out dates!


    R. KELLY'SDOUBLE UPTOUR LAYS OUT DATES. It's already been confirmed thatR. Kelly would be touring withKeyshia Cole,Ne-Yo andJ.Holiday on hisDouble Up tour, and now the dates are set in stone. The nine week tour kicks off Wednesday, November 14th, in Columbus, Georgia – stops in Charlotte, Philly, Baltimore, Memphis, Chicago, Miami and more – and finishes up January 13th in Hampton, Virginia. Advance tickets can be purchased now atTicketron.com. Check out the list below to see whenDouble Up is stopping by your hood:

    November 14th – Columbus, Georgia
    November 15th – Atlanta, Georgia
    November 16th – Greensboro, North Carolina
    November 17th – Birmingham, Alabama
    November 18th – Charlotte, North Carolina
    November 21st – Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
    November 22nd – Newark, New Jersey
    November 23rd – New York, New York
    November 24th – Baltimore, Maryland
    November 25th – Washington, D.C.
    November 29th – Little Rock, Arkansas
    November 30th – New Orleans, Louisiana
    December 1st – Dallas, Texas
    December 2nd – Houston, Texas
    December 6th – Minneapolis, Minnesota
    December 7th – Kansas City, Missouri
    December 8th – Indianapolis, Indiana
    December 9th – Memphis, Tennessee
    December 13th – Las Vegas, Nevada
    December 14th – Los Angeles, California
    December 15th – Oakland, California
    December 16th – Sacramento, California
    December 20th – Chicago, Illinois
    December 21st – Chicago, Illinois
    December 22nd – Detroit, Michigan
    December 23rd – Detroit, Michigan
    December 27th – Charleston, South Carolina
    December 28th – Orlando, Florida
    December 29th – Columbia, South Carolina
    December 30th – Jacksonville, Florida
    December 31st – Miami, Florida
    January 4th – Cleveland, Ohio
    January 5th – Louisville, Kentucky
    January 6th – St Louis, Missouri
    January 9th – Savannah, Georgia
    January 10th – Greenville, South Carolina
    January 11th – Richmond, Virginia
    January 13th – Hampton, Virginia
    B

  7. #137
    Junior Member blacbatz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Last Online
    07-16-2010 @ 07:24 AM
    Location
    Jerz
    Posts
    350
    Post Thanks / Like
    Local Date
    11-23-2017
    Local Time
    03:23 AM
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bcarter74 View Post
    Hey everyone Kellz myspace site page just confirm the tour dates:

    R. Kelly’s Double Up Tour lays out dates!


    R. KELLY'SDOUBLE UPTOUR LAYS OUT DATES. It's already been confirmed thatR. Kelly would be touring withKeyshia Cole,Ne-Yo andJ.Holiday on hisDouble Up tour, and now the dates are set in stone. The nine week tour kicks off Wednesday, November 14th, in Columbus, Georgia – stops in Charlotte, Philly, Baltimore, Memphis, Chicago, Miami and more – and finishes up January 13th in Hampton, Virginia. Advance tickets can be purchased now atTicketron.com. Check out the list below to see whenDouble Up is stopping by your hood:

    November 14th – Columbus, Georgia
    November 15th – Atlanta, Georgia
    November 16th – Greensboro, North Carolina
    November 17th – Birmingham, Alabama
    November 18th – Charlotte, North Carolina
    November 21st – Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
    November 22nd – Newark, New Jersey
    November 23rd – New York, New York
    November 24th – Baltimore, Maryland
    November 25th – Washington, D.C.
    November 29th – Little Rock, Arkansas
    November 30th – New Orleans, Louisiana
    December 1st – Dallas, Texas
    December 2nd – Houston, Texas
    December 6th – Minneapolis, Minnesota
    December 7th – Kansas City, Missouri
    December 8th – Indianapolis, Indiana
    December 9th – Memphis, Tennessee
    December 13th – Las Vegas, Nevada
    December 14th – Los Angeles, California
    December 15th – Oakland, California
    December 16th – Sacramento, California
    December 20th – Chicago, Illinois
    December 21st – Chicago, Illinois
    December 22nd – Detroit, Michigan
    December 23rd – Detroit, Michigan
    December 27th – Charleston, South Carolina
    December 28th – Orlando, Florida
    December 29th – Columbia, South Carolina
    December 30th – Jacksonville, Florida
    December 31st – Miami, Florida
    January 4th – Cleveland, Ohio
    January 5th – Louisville, Kentucky
    January 6th – St Louis, Missouri
    January 9th – Savannah, Georgia
    January 10th – Greenville, South Carolina
    January 11th – Richmond, Virginia
    January 13th – Hampton, Virginia
    thank for the info, might go to a couple of more concerts, especially va 1/13/07. Hey kelz birthday is 1/28/08, he is going to be extremely tired!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  8. #138
    Super Moderator Mista's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    3,236
    Post Thanks / Like
    Local Date
    11-23-2017
    Local Time
    01:23 AM
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Quoted
    41 Post(s)

    Default

    Robs voice should be nice and fresh in Chicago after 4 days off after the california shows.

  9. #139
    Last name Soul 2nd R.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Last Online
    12-17-2011 @ 06:11 PM
    Location
    Madrid, Spain
    Posts
    2,653
    Post Thanks / Like
    Local Date
    11-23-2017
    Local Time
    08:23 AM
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blacbatz View Post
    Hey kelz birthday is 1/28/08, he is going to be extremely tired!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    His b-day is on January 8. He'll still be on tour but he doesn't have any show that date.

  10. #140
    Senior Member bcarter74's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Last Online
    07-28-2015 @ 09:19 PM
    Location
    Miami, Florida
    Posts
    3,658
    Post Thanks / Like
    Local Date
    11-23-2017
    Local Time
    03:23 AM
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

    Default

    I'm loving the fact he is gonna be in Miami for 5 days. I'm gonna try to get as much picutures I can get. I already made some contact with alot of people that will most likely be particpants of the events during the holiday. I put my hook up request early. I wasn't playing that shit and back-up hook-ups.lol Isn't that sad?
    Last edited by bcarter74; 10-16-2007 at 05:23 AM.
    B

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •