Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 68

R. Kelly - 'Angel' - new song

This is a discussion on R. Kelly - 'Angel' - new song within the R. Kelly Music Chat forums, part of the R. Kelly Discussion category; Hidden Content Originally Posted by V.I.P Hidden Content ^Still havent worked on that humility I see. Hidden Content Calling someone ...

  1. #21
    Veteran Member Citizen K's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Last Online
    08-03-2017 @ 07:06 PM
    Posts
    2,052
    Post Thanks / Like
    Local Date
    08-22-2017
    Local Time
    04:09 AM
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    58 Post(s)

    Default

    Hidden Content Originally Posted by V.I.P Hidden Content
    ^Still havent worked on that humility I see. Hidden Content

    Calling someone a 'fool' isnt flagrant disrespect? Ok, I'll have to remember that 1 for future reference. Hidden Content Funny how you only took the negatives from what I said, do I detect someone is a tad over defensive? You do realise that its ok to accept you were wrong, nobody is going to think any less of you - in fact probably the opposite.

    Have a think about it and get back to me in the morning. Hidden Content
    Still haven't taken your own advice?

    And you don't see calling someone a 'smart-ass/asshole' as flagrant disrespect? Once again, I only responded the way I did because she did first. Case closed. Also I don't recall this being between me, redemption and you. This is between me and redemption so you can stop playing Captain Save-A-Hoe. I'm sure redemption can defend herself without your help, lol.

    There was nothing positive about your post. You're just bitter from our previous back-and-forth and it shows. In fact, your post wasn't needed considering how transparent and hypocritical it was, lol. But at least you tried. I'll give you that. Hidden Content

    EDIT - I'd like to add that when I first started posting here you were incredibly rude. I remember on one occasion you started stanning out because you thought I dissed Kellz for some reason, lol.
    Last edited by Citizen K; 10-10-2011 at 04:11 PM.

  2. #22
    There Can Only Be 1 Me redemption08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Last Online
    08-01-2017 @ 09:48 AM
    Location
    VA
    Posts
    3,994
    Post Thanks / Like
    Local Date
    08-22-2017
    Local Time
    05:09 AM
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    46 Post(s)

    Default

    Hidden Content Originally Posted by halfonababyy09 Hidden Content
    DEAD @ this essay. Are you really that mad? I never said my opinion is the gospel but it seems like you feel that it is to bang that keyboard and type an essay. I just stated that it's not a vocoder sound. How does that equate to me being a "smart ass/asshole" of the forum? Is because I actually contribute while fools such as yourself just lurk and be shady? Sit down. You must be steaming to resort to name-calling but I'm not surprised. BTW, Save the "someone hurls insults at me" bullshit for someone else. You responded to be in a condescending manner first and I responded right back.

    STAY MAD.
    First of all, check the stats....I've been a member here since 2006. That's 3 years before you even thought of joining here. I've started threads and engaged in productive dialogue. I respect other opinions without bashing the person who stated it. Again, check the stats.

    I've tried my best to ignore half the patronizing ish you say on here but you keep coming. And if you go back to the beginning of our exchange, you gave me the "annoyed" emoticon with the question, "What are you talking about?" So, once again you started the bs with the smart ass comment. I then ignored it and responded with the "vocoder" comment and then you responded to me needing to get my "ears checked."

    Finally, call it an essay, book, novel, article, whatever, I have explained clearly, just where I'm coming from.

  3. #23
    R&B Thug
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Last Online
    09-01-2012 @ 03:38 PM
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    2,483
    Post Thanks / Like
    Local Date
    08-22-2017
    Local Time
    01:09 AM
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

    Default

    Well I hope Tyrese releases the song as a single...he seemed to really dig it when he tweeted about it....Hidden Content

  4. #24
    'Sweet Tooth' V.I.P's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Last Online
    08-16-2017 @ 02:43 PM
    Location
    Worldwide! :)
    Posts
    4,632
    Post Thanks / Like
    Local Date
    08-22-2017
    Local Time
    10:09 AM
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quoted
    95 Post(s)

    Default

    Hidden Content Originally Posted by halfonababyy09 Hidden Content
    Still haven't taken your own advice?

    And you don't see calling someone a 'smart-ass/asshole' as flagrant disrespect? Once again, I only responded the way I did because she did first. Case closed. Also I don't recall this being between me, redemption and you. This is between me and redemption so you can stop playing Captain Save-A-Hoe. I'm sure redemption can defend herself without your help, lol.

    There was nothing positive about your post. You're just bitter from our previous back-and-forth and it shows. In fact, your post wasn't needed considering how transparent and hypocritical it was, lol. But at least you tried. I'll give you that. Hidden Content

    EDIT - I'd like to add that when I first started posting here you were incredibly rude. I remember on one occasion you started stanning out because you thought I dissed Kellz for some reason, lol.
    ^'Captain Save-A-Hoe' - now that was a good 1! Hidden Content However what is this nonsense about being bitter, I couldnt even tell you what the back-and-forth was about just that you were acting the fool as always...I can say that right, cuz its by no means offensive. Hidden Content Plus there was nothing positive about my previous post (er, anyone see anything about HOB being 'a good contributor' who's input and information is appreciated? Hidden Content ) so I may aswell continue in the same vain. Hidden Content

    When it comes down to it, this thread was about an excellent song called 'Angel' which has somehow deteriorated into I dont know what - is this what you think being a positive member of the Forum is? I cant sit here and say that Ive not contributed to it, but seriously take a moment to check and reflect; listen to my advice - it could change your life.

    (Hidden Content )

    No, seriously it could. Hidden Content

    Regarding your edit note, shoot just let it go. Maybe I was 'incredibly rude' at some point, but do you really have to dwell on something from 'x' months ago? Im sure there's been alot of times when I havent been incredibly rude and possibly even 'normal' with you so try to focus on that. I dont know you personally to have any issue with you, and for the most part your straight but at least once a fortnight you let off and have 1 of your 'moments' which are always a result of someone not agreeing with your opinion.

    We could go on like this all night, but I do have a life - you know working, eating, sleeping, sexing Hidden Content Id rather make time for those things, than waste it telling someone something everybody but that person can see. Anyways, Ima bounce from this and MODS feel free to delete my post and all related. Hidden Content

    @Lovely - thanks for getting the thread back on track. Hidden Content
    "You have reached R. Kelly, unfortunately Im asleep..." Hidden Content

  5. #25
    Veteran Member Citizen K's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Last Online
    08-03-2017 @ 07:06 PM
    Posts
    2,052
    Post Thanks / Like
    Local Date
    08-22-2017
    Local Time
    04:09 AM
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    58 Post(s)

    rofl

    I've tried my best to ignore half the patronizing ish you say on here but you keep coming. And if you go back to the beginning of our exchange, you gave me the "annoyed" emoticon with the question, "What are you talking about?" So, once again you started the bs with the smart ass comment. I then ignored it and responded with the "vocoder" comment and then you responded to me needing to get my "ears checked."
    This honestly sounds more like a personal issue to me. What patronizing things do I say? I NEVER talk to you and the only time I post more is when I state my opinion. Again, it sounds like you have personal issues that you might want to sort out off this forum.

    Wait, are you seriously bothered by an emoticon? Wow, again, an issue you might want to sort out off this forum. FYI, my first post to you wasn't meant to be rude or anything. I sincerely meant what are you talking about because your comment about a vocoder is the first I've seen regarding the snippet. So no, I didn't start shit. You did with the whole "excuse me..." which came off as if you were snapping your fingers and rolling your neck. But whatever. This isn't a school playground - I'm an adult and I'm sure you are too. So we can just agree to disagree or since you find my posts "patronizing" make use of your ignore feature. I've never interacted with you so idk why you are so heated with anger.

    Finally, call it an essay, book, novel, article, whatever, I have explained clearly, just where I'm coming from.
    Yea, an angry place it seems. =/

  6. #26
    'Sweet Tooth' V.I.P's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Last Online
    08-16-2017 @ 02:43 PM
    Location
    Worldwide! :)
    Posts
    4,632
    Post Thanks / Like
    Local Date
    08-22-2017
    Local Time
    10:09 AM
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quoted
    95 Post(s)

    Default

    ^For my final statement on this matter (hopefully Hidden Content )

    YOU called me BITTER
    YOU called Redemption ANGRY

    Has the thought ever crossed your mind that these emotions are what YOU are feeling?

    ...........

    Just a thought. Hidden Content
    "You have reached R. Kelly, unfortunately Im asleep..." Hidden Content

  7. #27
    Veteran Member Citizen K's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Last Online
    08-03-2017 @ 07:06 PM
    Posts
    2,052
    Post Thanks / Like
    Local Date
    08-22-2017
    Local Time
    04:09 AM
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    58 Post(s)

    Default

    Hidden Content Originally Posted by V.I.P Hidden Content
    However what is this nonsense about being bitter
    |
    |
    V

    I couldnt even tell you what the back-and-forth was (Rightttt LMFAO!) about just that you were acting the fool as always...I can say that right, cuz its by no means offensive. Hidden Content
    That doesn't sound like someone who's bitter? lol. I can't think of any other reason why you'd come at me sideways out of the blue.

    Plus there was nothing positive about my previous post (er, anyone see anything about HOB being 'a good contributor' who's input and information is appreciated? Hidden Content ) so I may aswell continue in the same vain. Hidden Content
    Why are you beating around the bush, V.I.P.? Glossing your posts with smiley emoticons and snark remarks. Just get to the point, lol.

    When it comes down to it, this thread was about an excellent song called 'Angel' which has somehow deteriorated into I dont know what - is this what you think being a positive member of the Forum is? I cant sit here and say that Ive not contributed to it, but seriously take a moment to check and reflect; listen to my advice - it could change your life.
    If it's that deep for you, why not you take a moment and reflect on your own font and take your own advice?

    Regarding your edit note, shoot just let it go. Maybe I was 'incredibly rude' at some point, do you really have to dwell on something from 'x' months ago? Im sure there's been alot of times when I havent been incredibly rude and possibly even 'normal' with you so try to focus on that. I dont know you personally to have any issue with you, and for the most part your straight but at least once a fortnight you let off and have 1 of your 'moments' which are always a result of someone not agreeing with your opinion.
    Funny how the tables turn.... I'm not dwelling on anything. Just laughing at the hypocrisy of your posts. Hidden Content

    and LOL at "moments". I'm assuming these "moments" were when we disagreed.

    We could go on like this all night...
    As the instigator - I'm sure that's what you want. ;)

  8. #28
    Veteran Member Citizen K's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Last Online
    08-03-2017 @ 07:06 PM
    Posts
    2,052
    Post Thanks / Like
    Local Date
    08-22-2017
    Local Time
    04:09 AM
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    58 Post(s)

    Default

    Hidden Content Originally Posted by V.I.P Hidden Content
    YOU called me BITTER
    There's a reason why intervened. ;)

    YOU called Redemption ANGRY
    The way she retaliated and expressed her distaste for my posts says it all. Especially when I've never engaged in a conversation with her.

    Has the thought ever crossed your mind that these emotions are what YOU are feeling
    I have no reason to feel those emotions, lol. I come on here for news on one of my favorite artists. Not to unleash stress and instigate like others do. Hidden Content You seem to love drama, V.I.P, lol.

  9. #29
    'Sweet Tooth' V.I.P's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Last Online
    08-16-2017 @ 02:43 PM
    Location
    Worldwide! :)
    Posts
    4,632
    Post Thanks / Like
    Local Date
    08-22-2017
    Local Time
    10:09 AM
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quoted
    95 Post(s)

    Default

    Everytime you see a smiley emoticon - I am smiling, er like now. Hidden Content Somehow I doubt that you are actually 'laughing out loud' when you write Lol though - aHidden Content shame. Hidden Content The moments are obviously not the times when we disagreed, Im referring to times when you have got at other people and I sat there shaking my head. Like I said its at least once a fortnight with you.

    I told you directly that I have no desire to go on like this all night, but you're now trying to say this is what I want - is this another example of YOU attempting to reflect your emotions onto someone else? Hidden Content

    Anyways Im actually falling asleep now, because your words are becoming incoherent ramblings so HOB, go get some sleep or try to make a Baby, or shoot listen to some R. Kelly - this is meant to be a forum primarily about him after all. Hidden Content

    Peace. Hidden Content
    Last edited by V.I.P; 10-10-2011 at 05:10 PM.
    "You have reached R. Kelly, unfortunately Im asleep..." Hidden Content

  10. #30
    Veteran Member Citizen K's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Last Online
    08-03-2017 @ 07:06 PM
    Posts
    2,052
    Post Thanks / Like
    Local Date
    08-22-2017
    Local Time
    04:09 AM
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    58 Post(s)

    Default

    Hidden Content Originally Posted by V.I.P Hidden Content
    Everytime you see a smiley emoticons - I am smiling, er like now. Hidden Content Somehow I doubt that you are actually 'laughing out loud' when you write Lol though - aHidden Content shame. Hidden Content
    I'm sure it's the total opposite, V.I.P. ;) LOL @ you doubting that I'm actually laughing. Scrambling for a cop out much? I'm just chilling and laughing at your posts. I don't know whether you're serious or not. It's kinda hard to tell, lol.

    The moments are obviously not the times when we disagreed, Im referring to times when you have got at other people and I sat there shaking my head. Like I said its at least once a fortnight with you.
    Examples? At least, back your claims with evidence.

    I told you directly that I have no desire to go on like this all night, but you're now trying to say this is what I want
    Is that why you instigated and intervened in the first place? lol. Please, this is what you wanted.

    is this another example of YOU attempting to reflect your emotions onto someone else? Hidden Content
    Is there a reason why you're self-projecting? You keep speaking about 'emotions'. Perhaps there's something you'd like to share... You're getting a bit too touchy now.

    Anyways Im actually falling asleep now, because your words are becoming incoherent ramblings so HOB, go get some sleep or try to make a Baby, or shoot listen to some R. Kelly - this is meant to be a forum primarily about him after all. Hidden Content
    Another example of your bitterness. Hidden Content Did I hit a nerve? I highly doubt you're falling asleep, lol. You just stated that a previous post would be your last yet you're still posting.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •